We are proud to host LORI’S SWIM SCHOOL
and THE CROCODILE SWIM TEAM
Diaper Ducks: Ages 6 months – 24 months
This is a water introduction class that helps your child develop a foundation of swimming skills that last for life. Some of the activities parent and child will work on are bubble blowing, submersions, back floats etc. Let us help you enjoy your little one in the water.
This class is for the child with minimal water experience or who may still be nervous in the water. We start to learn the basic skills at this level.
This class is for the child who has previous water experience. The child must be comfortable in the water and able to go under water without hesitation. We will work on arm strokes, rolling over, big kicks and back floating.
This class is for the child who has some independence in the water. We use fins at this level to work on arm strokes and breaths. We introduce breaststroke at this level.
This class is for the child who can swim the width of the pool and who is independent on their backs. We will continue to work on freestyle and introduce side breathing as well as backstroke.
This class is for the child who does freestyle with side breathing. We continue to fine tune stroke techniques and continue to focus on backstroke and breaststroke. We introduce shallow knee dives at this level.
Pee Wee Swim Team – Ages 3-5 years old
The child must be very comfortable in the water and have a fairly good grasp of freestyle. We work on endurance and coordination of all strokes.
Group – maximum of 4 children per instructor
Semi-private – 2 children per instructor
Private – one child per instructor
Parent/Child – maximum 8 pairs per instructor
Class Days and Times
We hold swim lessons on Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays. Class times are from 9:00am until 7:00pm Monday thru Thursday. Swim team practices are held Monday/Wednesday/Friday between 4:30pm and 7:00pm.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- We ask for an 8 week minimum commitment but know that once you are registered you maintain your time slot until your 30 day signed cancellation.
- We collect first and last months tuition at the time of registration. All subsequent months are charged on the 15th of the month. Payment is due at time of registration.
- A 30 day signed notice to cancel is required or there will be a $50 cancellation fee charged.
- If we cancel a class due to bad weather that class will be made up on a Friday. No exceptions.
- We DO NOT offer make up classes for missed lessons.